White collar & Regulatory
The firm is highly regarded for representing corporations, boards of directors, committees, executives, public officials and other professionals in high profile criminal cases, regulatory investigations, and related civil procedures. We have a strong tradition of successfully combining our various areas of expertise to address the spectrum of risks and difficulties arising from investigations.
Our white-collar and corporate investigations services cover:
- advising companies and professionals prior to the decision-making in order to avoid risks under criminal law and regulatory sanctions,
- representation during the course of investigations, inspections and dawn raids,
- co-ordination of defence and representation of companies and individuals at all stages of criminal, misdemeanour and administrative proceedings, and
- advice for companies regarding their liability or the liability of their employees at all stages of the proceedings.
The practice has significant defence-side trial experience which allows our team to successfully protect our client’s rights in front of criminal and administrative courts. The clients can also rely on the strength of our litigation practice to offset any related civil claims.
We provide comprehensive service to clients facing exposure to criminal and regulatory or civil law sanctions with particular focus on the following areas:
- accounting offences,
- antitrust infringements,
- business crime and fraud,
- banking and capital market offences,
- corporate criminal law,
- insolvency offenses,
- public procurement offences, and
- tax offences.